2. Open your Writers' Notebook & start a new page after the Reading Skills Page called 'The Giving Tree'
Write the following words & then define them: dictionary.com
3. Write the following questions and then answer them:
Describe the relationship b/w the boy and the tree.
Does the tree show the boy unconditional love? Explain your answer.
Do you have a relationship with anyone which involves such selflessness?
What is the theme or moral of this book?
ReadingFebruary 27, 20141. What is your definition of 'bullying'?
2. What do bullies do? (What are their behaviors)
3. How does it make kids feel?
4. How do some witnesses react?
5. What are the most effective ways witnesses could react?
6. Have you been a bully or bullied? What did you learn from it?
MathematicsNovember 12, 2013Khan Academy
1. Click on 'Login' in the upper right hand corner.
2. Your username is either your Google Username (minus all the @stu... stuff) or it's written on the inside of your Nath Notebook
3. Password: Sleeper