What we did...Dec. 1, jueves
1. Wacky Jueves. Give out candy
2. BellWork 3.4
3. Correct H.W. page 33
4. Correct Review Packet 3 (a)
5. Verb conjugations on board
6.Pass out Verb Charts. Conjugate verbs. Page 90
7. Rule in Spanish: When a word ends in a vowel, N, or S and doesn’t have a written accent, stress the next to the last syllable. This would apply to all conjugated verbs since they end in a vowel, N, and S.
8.Do. Page 98 #26-29.
12. Tarea H.W. packet p. 34 and do oral final questions. WE WILL TURN THESE IN TOMORROW
Last day to turn in late work. One week before finals.
Click on the link below to get the H.W. p. 34 and the verb chart. Conjugate the verbs on page 94.
H.W. p. 34
Verb conjugation chart